Monday 23 July 2007

I Won!!!!

Yay! I never win anything, but I got an email from Anala Rabari at Shimmycast saying I had come fourth in her competition (a draw of people who had replied to questions on her forum). That's so cool, I saw the email and was all excited, yay! So I get to choose a cd from magnatune.com ( a very cool, not at all evil site!), and I'll be getting a magnetic photo frame too!
To be 100% honest, I would have been answering the questions anyway, it was just luck that Anala was running a draw at the same time. I only found the podcast a little while ago, actually I only found all podcasts a little while ago, and I've been going through the episodes from the very beginning. I love it! It's exactly what I was looking for when I searched belly dance on itunes. It has music, articles, reviews and I love that there's a forum to discuss points from the show with other belly dancers. I understand there's some groups on tribe.net, but I've been busy looking at other things on the net (I blame craftzine.com for taking up a lot of my time recently), but Anala has provided what is exactly what I was looking for with her podcast and forum. If you're interested in bellydance, go over to shimmycast.blogspot.com and listen to the podcast, try it out.
Now, all I have to do is go to magnatune and pick a cd. Sounds easy, but there's a few I want. I'll have to go choose!

No comments: