Saturday 14 July 2007

Finished Rogue!

Yay! Rogue is finished! And I love it!


I love the waist shaping. I've never made anything with any shaping before, so didn't quite know what it was going to turn out like. But I like it.


Two photos of the hood, one for the detail, and one for the colour. The bottom picture has the colour more accurately, but the cables aren't so visible.


I'll definitely make this pattern again. Just need to use up the yarn in the stash before I can buy more aran suitable for it. The pattern was very well written, with every step clearly spelled out (I need that in a pattern!) and I really like how it turned out. I like the pocket too, and how it involved no sewing! In fact, the whole thing had very little sewing, another thing I like in a pattern! So I'm off to use up more yarn so I can buy more eventually to make another one! :)

No comments: