Monday 4 May 2009

March Review

OK, I'm going to do reviews of March and April today (in different posts, to keep it seperate), so that they're DONE! And here, a month late!, is March:

OK, in knitting and crochet, I did:

Alpine Frost Scarflet
Tubey (I haven't blogged about this yet, but I love it!)
Sea Wool Scarf from Yarn Forward magazine (again, no blog post, I think)
Sparkly Gauntlets of No Regrets and
Black Gauntlets of No Regrets
Armwarmers You Can See From Space
Raspberry Beret

Ooh, there's quite a few projects there! Obviously before I went into my mini-slump :)

I also performed Isis Wings at a hafla on March 28th. I danced to Aziza by Hossam Ramzy, and it went great! It's my new favourite Isis Wings tune, lots of spinny bits, and muchos drama! I was quite surprised by how much I got into the dance, in the photos, my head is even leaning down into the spins. I have a tendency to keep my head straight up, so to see myself emoting, and relaxing into the dance is quite strange, and exciting. Here's some of my favourite photos of me from the night, taken by my friend.

Me with Wings
Me with Wings 2
Me with Wings 3

2 comments:

Samsara said...

Wow, wow, wow!! You look amazing! I've never seen Isis wings so close up! Normally they're on a stage and far away! *Lol* Shame there's not a video! :-)

Anonymous said...

I love your wings!!! SO cool.