Monday 4 May 2009

April Review

At the beginning of the month there seems to be a big break in my ravelry projects, from the 26th of march till the 9th of April. This must have been the main bit of my creative slump, but I honestly can't remember what I did durig that time. Probably sat around, complainging about being bored! I just couldn't get into making things at all. Anyway, then I started with a shrug, and decided to just make small things, and it seems to have worked, I'm back into full creative mode now :) Here's what I did do in April:

Black Ribbed Shrug (Two toned shrug from fitted knits by Stephanie Japel, but all in black)
Baktus Scarf (ah, this is one that was responsible for my slump. I kept having to rip it back, and back again), but it's one of my favourites now.
Drunken Bees socks
Express Lane socks
I started the Bit of Baroque scarf (ravelry project page link)
and I also started a Feather and Fan shawlette

I started some Josephine crocheted gauntlets as well, but they got ripped. One yarn I tried was too fluffy for the pattern, the next was too scratchy.

So lots of starting, and lots of socks. Socks are great for getting out of a creative slump, and they're also addictive!

1 comment:

Zu said...

You've done good! I need to get my act together and do some more crocheting. I got an iphone as a birthday present, and haven't crocheted in over a week. :-(