Wednesday 23 July 2008

When Tupac Met Scheherazade . . .

He reallllly loved her. She was so soft and lovely, that he just couldn't resist.




I was having a big tidy in my bedroom the other day, and this is what I found.




Yup, my dog Tupac had somehow managed to get the stole off of the table where it was, and hide it just beside his bed, inbetween it and my bed, so that he could use it as it pillow. Now, it's a big dog-hairy mess!

I was so gutted when I saw that. But at least he only likes to use my knitting as a pillow. I've seen some horror pics on ravlery of puppies chewing knitting to death, so I guess in the grand scheme of things, this is not too bad. Just annoying.

Oh well, all it need is all the hairs picked off (how can all that hair fall off a dog and he still be fluffy, I don't get it!), and a good wash to get the dog stink off. Sigh.

I guess it's kind of cute, that he liked my stole so much he had to rest his head on it, but oh, it did not seem cute when I found it! I'll have to be more careful about where I store my knitting!

No comments: