Monday 28 September 2009

Plumes Beret Pattern - Available To Buy

I've been working like a busy little bee over the past few days writing this pattern up, and getting photos etc, but here it is :)

Plumes Beret
Plumes Beret
Plumes Beret
Plumes Beret
Plumes Beret
Plumes Beret

It's the Plumes Beret, available for £2.50 from ravelry. Or you can use this link to purchase the pattern

It's a slouchy beret, written for small and medium sizes (20" & 22"). It uses Sirdar Country Style DK, or you can substitute any other DK yarn that gets you 24sts to 4". The lace pattern is both written and charted, and easy to follow.

I think the beret is great for transitional seasons like spring or autumn. It's very slouchy, and quite cute, if I do say so myself!

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Samsara said...

Very pretty! I love the pattern and the colour is gorgeous! :)

Kate said...

Slowly catching up on my blog reading. :-)

Love the hat; hope to have the time to knit my own!