Thursday 26 June 2008

Luna Lovegood Scarf

I'm a bit obsessed with crochet scarves right now. Here's the latest one:




Luna Lovegood Scarf
by Pinkleo. She doesn't seem to have a website that I could find, but she's on ravelry, and the pattern's on craftster.

Again, I love this scarf! I haven't even seen the film it's from yet (I know, what kind of Harry Potter fan am I!), but the pattern came up in a ravelry search. It's made side to side, starting in the middle then working outwards, one side at a time. The scarf just seems sooo Luna Lovegood though, KWIM? I had to make it, she's one of my favorite characters.

I used some yarn I found in a charity shop - this time it's not random! It's Hayfield Memories - 50% viscose, 30% acrylic, 20% nylon. I knew when I bought it that it would become a scarf, but this pattern just seemed perfect for it. I need to take better photos though :)

No comments: