Wednesday 14 October 2009

New Blogs!

I've started a couple of new blogs, because I have some things that I want to write about, but I don't want to clutter up this page with lots of random stuff. I've been getting way back into non-fibery arts, like drawing and photography, so I'll be writing about that over on Yarndancer's Art Blog.

I also decided to make a seperate page for my 101 in 1001 project. I've actually done a few things off my list, but I kind of feel that they don't belong here, so they never end up getting written about, and it's kind of like they don't exist any more. So I'm giving it its own space on the web :) I know I'm like, halfway through my 1001 days already, but I figure I'll probably do another after this one, so it'll be good to have the site for that. And I'll be going through the things I've already done and writing about them over at Yarndancer's 101 in 1001.

Come over and join me on the new sites! I'll still be posting here just as much as I do now, because these are totally seperate subjects that I want to write about, but I'd love to see you all over there too :)

1 comment:

Karen said...

Will check them out. Thank you!