Wednesday 8 August 2007

Summer Walk (pic heavy)

Today it's been really nice outside (makes a change!), so I decided to take the dog for a walk to a nearby forest. It was so warm, it actually felt like summer. This forest is about 20 mins walk away, pretty close but I haven't actually been there since last summer. But the dog seemed to remember exactly what route we used to take round the forest. He was always running in front of me - he'd get to just within eyesight then stop and wait for me to catch up. I'm always terrified he's going to run off - he's not too good at the whole 'come here' thing yet, and he gets so excited when he sees another animal, I might as well not exist at all, but he was actually really good. We only saw one other dog, and it wasn't interested in playing, so he just continued his running and waiting like before.

I took lots of photos, here's a few of the best.

Some Scottish countryside:





Inside the forest:


Some timber cut from the trees in the forest:


And my new desktop:

And of course, one of the dog. This was the best one I could get. He was either running off into the distance or doing things I'm sure you don't want pictures of :) Or if you do, I'm sure there are other sites that cater to that.

No comments: