Friday 2 November 2007

Last JoY Post

OK, so there's not many pics from JoY, cos my camera doesn't work well in the dark. (Yet. I've got a feeling it can, it's just that I haven't learnt the magic secret to it yet. I think it's something to do with shutter speeds, but I'll have to get my bf to look at it some day). Anyway, the view from my hotel room window was quite nice:



Here's the building where the workshops were held:



And here's what I was working on when I wasn't dancing:



(I'll blog about that later)

Here's some links for JoY:

Jewel of Yorkshire
Djamila
Khaled

I couldn't find one for Seetha, which is a shame cos she's fantastic. Or Asmahan, which is weird. I'm not the best person at finding things though, it's probably on Google somewhere and I've missed it.

No comments: